It’s the Full-length Drysking Riding Coat you know and love, but this one is equipped with a hood. Great for any time you need to stay dry or warm. Think horse riding, motorcycling, camping, or when you’re on the way to work. Plenty of pockets, so you’ll always have space to store your keys, phones, chargers and small snacks. Black and navy are up for grabs.
Layer, style, and tailor the look to suit you. For any time you need to combat unruly weather, this coat will come to the rescue. A triangular fan-tailed back extends the width of the coat so movement is maximised during horse or motorbike riding. Reap extra protection from a clip stud fastened front, which is diagonal for a more fashionable touch.
- Quality from head to toe - Dressed in top-of-the-range dryskin fabric and 100% breathable cotton.
- Leg strap details - Strap the coat to your legs when riding or if it’s windy.
- Stay dry, even when it’s raining - the shoulder cape provides an extra layer of protection against the wet and it deflects water from the shoulders, preventing it from running down your sleeves and onto your hands.
- Ideal for horse riders - Designed to sit over the back of the saddle to keep it dry. The fan tail design can be clipped closed when it’s not required.
- Worn opened or closed collar - A collar tab is shaped to fit under the chin and can be done up or down.
Claybourn Vintage Collection.
Australian made and owned Since 1910.
Loved by Royals, Australians, and Beyond.
Shipping in Australia
Standard Shipping (delivered in 4-10 business days)
Orders over $99 - Free of charge
Orders at or under $99 - $9.90 flat fee
Shipping Outside of Australia
International Shipping (delivered in 2-4 weeks)
Orders over $299 - Free of charge
Orders at or under $299 - $49 flat fee
* We, the seller/shipper, will not be responsible for destination charges such as custom duty, VAT and CESS for all international shipments that may be imposed from the destination country.
Tracking your order
All our items are sent with detailed tracking information via Australia Post and will be emailed to you once the item has been dispatched. If you wish to be updated by phone call please provide a contact number before you proceed with the order.
Your order will typically ship within five business days from the date of your order -- usually much sooner! Once it's been shipped, we'll notify you via email with a tracking link, so you can track its package on its way to you. This will be sent to the email you provided during checkout.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to contact us and we'll be glad to help.
Time frames Explained
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Processing Time
Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to our product team for dispatch within 1 business day after the order is placed. They then process the order, which can take an additional 1–3 days.
Part 2: Shipping Time
This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped to the destination, after the processing time and is reliant on the shipping provider to deliver the item to you and your location.
Within Australia, it typically takes 4-10 business days, whereas internationally, it can take 2-4 weeks unless there is significant logistical disruption
Please note due to COVID-19 and other unforeseen events some delivery time frames may be impacted.
We provide free returns for your peace of mind*
*subject to conditions.
Items may be exchanged and returned within 30 days of purchase if:
- There is proof of purchase (Store Receipts/ Online Order Invoice)
- The item is in its original condition with all original tags and labels attached
- The items are not worn, washed, or damaged & will be in reasonable condition
Items not acceptable for exchange or refund:
- Tag is removed
- Used and washed
- Face masks
- E-Gift voucher
- Sale item
Exchange & Return Instructions
(If you can’t drop by our factory outlet in Brisbane)
Step 1- Complete the Return Request
Make sure that your items meet our Exchange & Return policy above
Click here to start your return from our Returns Center
Step 2- Pack Items
Once the refund/return has been confirmed, please reuse our Claybourn Satchel by turning it over and storing your items in it
Print your return label sent to your email and attached it securely to the bag.
Step 3- Drop Package Off
Bring your package to your nearest AU Post office and our customer service will be in touch with you when we receive your package
* Return Post Cost
If there is any defect or damage to the product upon receiving the order, we will cover the return postage cost (standard post rates only). If you simply change your mind, you will have to pay for the return shipping, and the initial shipping & handling fee will not be returned.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.